Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Two Most Important Days


Easy Blog Photo
The precept that I chose is "The two most important days of your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." This precept connects to me because sometimes I wonder why I was I born. What did God send me down from heaven? This precept connects to Wonder because since Auggie was born with a craniofacial anomaly, and he wonders what he was created for. Finally, this precept connects to the world because people were born form for various reasons, and they wonder why.

3 comments:

  1. That is very deep Mark. I have wondered that to why were we born. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good Precept! I like how it's says "And the day you find out why" so everyone must have something special in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think that to.

    ReplyDelete